Monday, June 1, 2009

Big Sunday

This is a picture of my mom and dad at their store with the boys. We go see them at least twice a day everyday, yet we never remember to ever take pictures with them. I felt bad because there were no pics of them on the blog. I feel better now.
















Yesterday, we decided to get out of the house after church and go on a hike at Devil's Den. We usually sit around and watch tv all afternoon, so it was nice to get out. Tim and I are out of shape, though. So, with a 17lb baby and his 10lb backpack, we really got a workout. Kaid was a trooper. We went on a mile and a half trail, saw a snake, went up steep hills, and he loved it all. Brighton just enjoyed the scenery from his dad's chest.







































After dinner at Nanny's, we took the boys to swim at my aunt Kathy's with their cousins. This was Brighton's first swim, and he loved it. He really liked watching the five other boys that were swimming around and splashing. I'm sure we'll be out there a million times this summer.













No comments:

Post a Comment