Saturday, May 30, 2009

She's on her way home!!!!!!!!!




Charis is officially on her way home! They left this morning around 11am. She's just been taking it easy, resting, and playing with the boys. I really can't believe that she is already going back home to St. Louis and is almost fully recovered. We will miss having them here so much, but we're so glad she's better. I don't know if I've ever seen a husband more in love with his wife than Tom. They are really special people. Now I know why Tim is the way he is....and his brothers. She raised them right. It was great having them here, and you could just see Charis shining through all of them. All three of them are so kindhearted, sweet, caring, and so willing to help. Throughout all of this, Charis has absolutely loved reading all the comments, so feel free to write more! We were so sad to see her go this morning, but we know that all of you in St. Louis will spoil her just as much as we have and the hospital has.
I want to thank all of my Arkansas family and friends for taking care of all the Doyle's as if they were their own family. A special thanks to MOM for keeping the boys so that I could be by Tim's side, and feeding us, and all the other numerous things she always does for us. My sister and William have been awesome, Crystal, Amber, Mindy, Nanny, Kathy, Misty, Bonita, Charity, our Church family we love you guys. Thanks for feeding 5 boys and me for a week!
I guess that's all............Charis, enjoy being home, get some rest, and get ready for company!
Love,
Tim~Val~Kaid~Brighton

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome! I am so glad Charis is doing well. She looks amazing! She is a miracle. Please let them know if they need anything, to give us call. Do you need help catching up on housework?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see them. It has been the most incredible story. Thank you for being so wonderful, Val. You are right...you landed smack dab in the middle of one loving, caring, family. You fit right in! Take care of those handsome boys! OOOXXX Mary Beth Nibberich

    ReplyDelete