Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Continue the prayer


Please continue to pray for Charis. She is having a Heart Cath done tonight, which will decide what step is next. I'm getting cards in the mail, which I know that she will love. Her friends are the most amazing friends in the world. I'll have Tom take those up to her tomorrow. We've been taking Kaid and Brighton up to see her, so that lifts her spirits. If anyone ever needs anything, and doesn't want to bother them, you can always call me and Tim, or email us at valeriekdoyle@yahoo.com. I'll have more updates tomorrow once we know more. Thanks for continued thoughts and prayers, she's a really lucky gal to have all of you thinking of her.

1 comment:

  1. Charis,
    We are all thinking and praying for you. We are missing you and your sense of humor at work. The kids saw the picture and were so happy to see you are doing so well.
    Keep it up, Charis! We love you!
    Love,
    Kathy B. and the 1B class

    ReplyDelete